Best Free Bets Online
All online American sportsbooks reviewed here are not only trustworthy; they are competing with each other for your patronage. Both of these facts are great news for you: with no safety concerns you are free to choose the sites you most prefer, and they will always be trying to out-do each other with fantastic deals to entice you. One of the main ways they do this is by offering free bets, which can really maximize your punting punch if you choose and apply them properly. Use our guidelines below to do just that.
To manage all of the great deals you have access to at online American betting sites, you need to understand how they work. Free bets come in many shapes and sizes, and can basically come in one of two varieties; as an actual free bet or as a bonus that translates into free betting funds for you.
Firstly, free wagers may be offered as no deposit bets where you don’t need to put down any of your own money to use them. No-lose bets are also great, and mean that if the bet you’ve placed loses, your punt is refunded as a free wager. You should also keep your eyes open for event-specific offers, where free punts are offered if you bet on certain games, and money-back specials. These often refund losing wagers as free bets in the event of certain outcomes, such as all losing Wimbledon bettors getting compensated like this if Andy Murray wins.
Secondly, the bonuses that give you more funds for your bankroll also come in several forms. You may be given a deposit or percentage match, where part or all of the amount you put into your account is also given to you by the sportsbook. You can also be rewarded with extra betting funds when you refer a friend to a site, use your mobile betting app, or deposit a certain amount. Each of these rewards is better suited to different punting styles, so look around for the ones that best suit you.
|5/5||25% Bonus up to $1000|| Bet now|
|4.9/5||50% Deposit bonus|| Bet now|
|4.8/5||25% Bonus up to $1000|| Bet now|
Considerations When Choosing Free Bets
Free wagers and funds are very appealing, but you do need to be careful and make sure you choose ones that offer terms and conditions you feel happy with. To make sure you assess your options properly, follow our tips below.
- Check the minimum odds requirements. Often you need to wager your initial qualifying bet and your free bet at specific odds or higher.
- Often there are playthrough requirements, where you need to bet through your free wagers a certain number of times before you can withdraw your winnings, so check these carefully.
- Make sure you know the time limits for qualifying for and then using your free punts, so that they don’t slip through your fingers.
- There are often markets or bet types that are excluded from these freebies, so be sure that you are satisfied with your options before you agree to anything.
- Be sure you are happy with the policy for void bets, which is a concern if the event you used your free bet on is cancelled or voided for some reason. Most online American betting sites will simply return the bet to you, but some might not and allow you to simply lose it.
Now that you understand some more about free bets, remember to consider them when you are evaluating what an online American sports betting sites can offer. Take a tour of our great selection and start enjoying your rewards today.