Online Horse Betting USA
In the United States, betting on the horses is a favorite pastime for many people. Most US betting enthusiast love going to the track and betting on the ponies. However in today’s busy society, taking a day off to visit the track is not always possible for many people. With the introduction of internet betting, sports enthusiasts finally had a way to place all the bets they wanted from the comfort of their own home. Today online Horse Betting has become one of the biggest sports betting markets in the US. Now anyone in America can go online and place multiple bets on multiple races with just a click of the mouse.
If you are new to horseracing, there is no need to panic. Online Horse Betting is easy to learn and fun to try out. To get started, the first thing you to know about horse racing is that there are three types betting categories a bettor can choose from; namely straight bets, multi bets and exotic bets. Some of the most commonly placed straight bets are shown below:
- A straight Win – This is where you can bet on a particular horse to win the race
- Place –This is betting on a horse to finish in the money, meaning finishing 2nd or 3rd place, or even 4th place.
- Each way – This is a combination of a win and place bet
Multi and Exotic Horse Bets
In horse betting, multi bets and exotic bets are bets that cater to the more experienced bettor. These are very difficult bets to place but increase the value and excitement of the race. Some examples of multi and exotic bets include:
- Doubles – Betting on two separate races for the win where you have to be successful in both in order to cash in on your bet
- Trebles – Similar to doubles but instead of two races you have to pick the winner in all three
- Parlay – Also known as all ups or accumulators, these bets require the bettor to be successful in picking winners in a series of races
- Quinella – Pick two horses to win and place second, regardless of the order in which both come in
- Exacta – The same as a quinella where you pick the winner and second place but you have to get them in their precise order
- Trifecta – In horse betting, a trifecta is picking the winner as well as second and third place finishers all in their correct order
- Superfecta – Picking the first four horses to finish in exact order
|1||5/5||25% Bonus up to $1000|| Bet now|
|2||4.9/5||50% Deposit bonus|| Bet now|
|3||4.8/5||25% Bonus up to $1000|| Bet now|
Before Online Horse Betting
Before placing any significant bet, there are a few things every US bettor should take note of. Firstly the key to placing any winning bet is knowing your horses. If a horse has not raced in a while or is recovering from an injury, then it is probably not a good bet. Previous racing results and expert opinions are a good place to start. Attention should also be paid to the jockey and the trainer, but at the end of the day anything can happen in the race. If you want to know where to get started with online horse betting, you have come to the right place. You can find a list of all the best US-friendly sports betting sites right here.